James Stewart Freestone Spring Championship Presented by Parts Unlimited and Thor
March 11-15 2022 (No Rain Dates)
CASH ONLY AT FRONT GATE
Kiosk are being used this year for registration.
Please bring your AMA card to swipe at the kiosk to assist with the data input.
Online Registration (Jan 1st, 2022 – Feb , 2022 11:59 pm central time)
Please print minor release for minor riders who will be attending with someone other than parents prior to coming to track. The release needs to be signed by both parents and notarized before coming to the track. All minors attending this event without parents must come with notarized statement from Parents or legal Guardian giving permission for another adult to act as Authorized Adult to sign releases. See website for example under Minors Consent Tab. Please present both documents at registration.
Pit Vehicle Rules
RMATV RaceGas Program-In order to receive your racegas credit please be sure to provide your correct physical address and your email address on your entry form.
*Event Side Notes*
- Laundry-Wash Mart will be onsite by front gate between 8am-9am each morning and 3pm-4pm each evening to pick up laundry for those who need service.
- Clothes picked up at am visit will be returned at pm visit each day. Clothes picked up at pm visit will be returned the following morning am visit.
- Pay on pickup of your items. Wash Mart takes cash and credit cards for payment
- Golf Carts- Make your golf cart reservation prior to arrival at event.
- To make reservations contact Texas Golf Carts: Local (254)848-5991 or (800) 578-5278
- You will need to sign your contract prior to arrival with Blake at Texas Golf Carts by making your early reservation
- Black Water Service- D&M Septic & Portables will be onsite daily. DO NOT WAIT until late in the day each or until the end of the week to be dumped. They will be onsite each day servicing the facility port-o-johns. When they arrive announcements will be made that they are onsite. If you need to have your RV serviced or are close to needing it please flag them down while onsite. Each rig takes about 15 min to service and the trucks will not be onsite later than 5pm so do no wait until last minute.
All Changes in RED
- Tuesday, March 8 – Early arrival (Racer) Gate B
- Thursday, March 10 – Industry/Vendor Move-In/Registration Opens
- Friday, March 11 – Practice Day
- Saturday, March 12 – Racing Begins