February 27, 2017 (Tyler, Texas) – Vet riders from around the Lone Star state along with neighboring friends will be headed for the red dirt hills of Tyler, Texas to enjoy a relaxing day of fun on two wheels. The 3rd Annual Moto Masters Vet Series is headed for another great opening round at Swan MX Raceway Park this Saturday, March 4th.
Early registration is open until tomorrow at 11pm on Tuesday, February 28th. For riders arriving early, gates open on Friday at 6pm. Below is all the information for the entire event.
Friday (March 3, 2017) No Friday Practice
6:00pm-10:00pm Gate Hours
7:00-8:00pm Registration Hours
Note: (No Membership Required)
Saturday (March 4, 2017)
6:00am Gates Open
6:00-8:00am Registration Opens
7:30am Practice Begins (2 Rounds)
Grp 1 – Expert/Intermediate (All Ages)
Grp 2 – Novice (All Ages)
Grp 3 – Beginner/Womens/Post Vintage (All Ages)
Upon Completion of Practice
1. Riders Meeting (Main Grand Stands)
2. Opening Ceremonies
3. Racing Begins
Classes include (all classes are Mod unless Specified):
- Junior 25+ A;
- Junior 25+ B;
- Junior 25+ C/D;
- Junior 25+ Open;
- Vet 30+ A;
- Vet 30+ B;
- Vet 30+ C/D;
- Vet 30+ Womens;
- Vet 35+ A;
- Vet 35+ B;
- Vet 35+ C/D;
- Senior 40+ A;
- Senior 40+ B;
- Senior 40+ C/D;
- Senior 45+ A;
- Senior 45+ B;
- Senior 45+ C/D;
- Masters 50+ A/B;
- Masters 50+ C/D;
- Masters 55+ A/B;
- Masters 55+ C/D;
- Jedi 60+;
- Post Vintage – (Through 1989)
Points per Moto
2 Moto Format
100% Payback: “A” Classes (10 Entries or Less, 50% of Field)
30% Trophies (Max through 5th Overall)
Series Overall Awards 1st-5th
No Event Trophies to “A” Expert/Pro Classes
Riders Must Compete in 4 of 6 Rounds for Overall Series Awards
Riders must be present at LAST ROUND to receive awards & series contingency
$20 Weekend/$10 Gate Fee per Day (Under 6 Free)
(Cash or Check at Gate)
$40 Online Entry Fee/Post Entry
o NOTE: There is another event at Swan that weekend so you will be charged for a 2-Day Gate and Camping when you arrive. Keep your receipt to be refunded when you leave.
Series Schedule (All Races on Saturday):
Rd 1 – Sat, March 4 Swan MX Raceway Park
Rd 2 – Sat, April 1 Oakhill Raceway
Rd 3 – Sat, April 29 Underground MX Park
Rd 4 – Sat, June 10 Village Creek MX Park
Rd 5 – Sat, September 9 Johnsonville MX Farm
Rd 6 – Sat, October 21 Freestone Raceway
Online & Registration at Track:
1. Online Sign Up is open from Monday, January 27th through Tuesday, January 28, 2017 (11:00pm)
2. Registration (At Track) accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, cash or check.
3. To “finalize” race entry, Pre-Entry riders (to include parent/guardian/authorized adult if rider is a minor) MUST check in at Registration (Scoring Tower) to sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed to practice or race.
4. 2 notarized parental consent statements are needed for guardian/authorized adult to sign releases for minor.
5. ALL RIDERS must be present at registration wearing wristband to register, sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed on track to practice or race.
6. Riders “MUST” bring last 4 digits of VIN of every bike competing on when registering.
Age Effective: January 1, 2017
RV Hook-ups – $25/night or $50/weekend – RV Spots are first come, first served
Dry Camping Fee $10 (Friday night)
Bike Wash Available
No Pit Bike racing. Only 1st gear riding allowed on the pit roads. Do not ride in the parking areas or grass! All riders under 21 years MUST wear a helmet.
FM Radio Broadcast at 96.9FM
Must hold a Valid Driver’s License to drive Golf Carts or Utility Vehicles.
Permitted Pit Vehicles include:
o Golf Carts
o Side x Side
o Scooter & Bicycles with Helmet
o All Permitted Pit Vehicles must be parked for the night by 10:00pm.
SUZUKI (6 Rounds)
Hotel Headquarters: (Ask for SwanMX discount)
Best Western – 3505 South Main St / Lindale, TX (903) 882-8884
Hampton Inn – 3501 South Main St / Lindale, TX (903) 882-1002
Rain Dates: If any round on Saturday rains out, the following day (Sunday) may serve as the “rain date”.