Champ Camp 2011
May 9, 2011 (Wortham, Texas) – Wondering what to do for/with the kids this summer? Championship Ministries is promoting it’s 2nd Annual Christian Moto Summer Champ Camp hosted at Freestone County Raceway. The Champ Camp is from Thursday, July 7th through Saturday, July 9th.
This camp is designed for kids ages 11 and up. Directed by Steve and Gretchen Dennis (BIG kids themselves), the Freestone Champ Camp gives all who attend an awareness like no other. Champ Camp is not you normal Christian summer camp. It combines the learning of the word of God along with getting to moto on a national track. Champ Camp is about praise and worship, prayer & service time, bible study and faith building. Exercises like Fight the World, Blind-Mans Trust, Moto-Polo, Fast Chicken, Circle of Doom, Scripture Race and buddy racing are some of the great activities planned. Water sports include one of the biggest Slip and Slides seen. It’s all that and the proverbial bag of chips!!!
If you are wishing to attend, just click on the links available. Not sure yet? Inquire a little more by contacting Championship Ministries direct at www.champministry.com.
Cost: $350* per camper. $200 deposit required to hold reservation.
· Camp will be Thursday, July 7th through Saturday, July 9th.
· Camp is open to boys and girls 11yrs old and up
· Sign in starts at 8am Thursday with the welcome meeting at 10am
· Parents must be present when the camp starts to sign minor release forms
· Parents are welcome to stay and camp but will be camped in a separate area.
· All campers will camp together and will need to provide their own tent.
· There will be portable showers and bathrooms on site
· Meals will be provided
· There will be medical staff on site at all times
· Camp will end Saturday at 2pm then move to the night track for a night race. (Night race optional but is included in the price of the camp)
· Parents must be present for night race
Note: Any rider who attends the Champ Camp will automatically receive one FREE gate pass and one FREE race entry for the night race.