There is only one way to win a race and that is riding at 100%. And helping provide a way to see at 100% is the company that bares the name. As part of the support of the AMA Texas State Championship, 100% is rewarding several riders with 4 pair of goggles, 7 replacements lens, 10 packs of tearoffs and a one-year support sponsorship to represent 100% as their sponsor for 2013. Below are the classes that were preselected and the champions of those classes.
- Matthew LeBlanc – 51cc Stock 4-8 Open
- Ethan Mann – 65cc 7-12 Open
- Gabrel Jairala – Supermini 1 12-15
- Gabriella Morales – Womens Am 12+
- Hunter Hilton – 125-450 Amateur Open
- Addison Emory IV – 450 Novice
- Dwain Carter – Vet 35+