April 3, 2014 (Fort Worth, Texas) – Spring time temperatures in Texas means it’s time for motocross racing under the lights as the 15th Annual FMF North Texas Night Series opens at Village Creek MX Park in Fort Worth on Saturday, April 12th. For 2014, each round will be sanctioned under the AMA providing consistent rules of amateur classes.
Since the 2011 pro national, the North and South Texas Night Series have met in the middle for the FMF Texas Night Series Shootout at Freestone County Raceway. For the fourth year in a row, the TOP 20 riders from each series will be seeded at the FMF Invitational Shootout (no minimum rounds required to be seeded).
Additionally in 2014, both series have added new tracks to help cultivate more competition in all classes. From the all new AIR-COOLED 50cc class and 51cc 6-7 age group to the 250 Novice (C) age groups 12-16 and 17+, the series will offer new racing at all levels. Even more exciting to watch is the Beginner classes as the Texas Night Series will offer four different “D” classifications.
The two new bike bike Beginner classes will offer 250 riders more than one class by AMA rules.
Save yourself $5 per entry with ONLINE registration for Round 1 of the North Texas Night Series at Village Creek is open until Tuesday, April 8th at 11:00pm. Track registration will open on race day at Village Creek on Saturday, April 12th at 2:30pm. Below is the complete weekend schedule. For more information, go to www.VillageCreekMX.com.
Saturday (April 12, 2014)
2:00pm Gate Opens
2:30pm Registration Opens
Note: (AMA Membership required)
4:00pm Practice (Organized)
Upon Completion of Practice
Note: First 3 Classes Report to Staging.
Classes include (all classes are Mod unless Specified):
(Cash Only at the Gate)
1. Online Sign Up is open from Monday, March 31st through Tuesday, April 8, 2014 (11:00pm).
2. Registration at track (race weekend) accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express or cash only.
3. To “finalize” ONLINE entry, Pre-Entry riders (to include parent/guardian/authorized adult if rider is a minor) MUST check in at Registration (Scoring Tower) to PAY, sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed to practice or race.
4. Two notarized parental consent statements are needed for guardian/authorized adult to sign releases for minor.
5. ALL RIDERS must be present at registration wearing wristband to register, sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed on track to practice or race.
Age Effective: January 1, 2014
AMA membership available at track or online at: http://www.amajoin.com/TEMOGR
No RV Hook-Ups
Track & Series Information:
Phone: (817) 572-7713 or (817) 483-5028
Address: 4840 Shelby Rd / Ft Worth / 76140
LaQuinta Inn & Suites
Forrest Hill, TX (817) 293-5800
Promotion Code: Village Creek Motocross
Rd 1 Sat April 12 Village Creek MX Park
Rd 2 Sat April 26 Paris MX
Rd 3 Sat May 10 Badlands MX Park
Rd 4 Sat May 31 Buffalo Creek MX Park
Rd 5 Sat June 7 River Valley Motocross
Rd 1 Sat April 26 CowboyBadlandsSportsPark
Rd 2 Sat May 10 Cycle Ranch Motocross
Rd 3 Sat May 17 Ultimate MotoX
Rd 4 Sat May 31 Rio Bravo MX Park
Rd 5 Sat June 7 Three Palms Sports Park