June 2, 2015 (Wortham, Texas) – It has been 16 years since the first Texas Night Series was hosted at Weatherford MX Park. When Freestone County Raceway added lights in 2005, the stage had been set to give riders incredible lighting to race motocross. When the Pro national came to Freestone in 2007, the FMF Shootout was developed to bring the north and south riders on a stage like no other. This Saturday night, that tradition continues.
Below is the entire weekend schedule and event information at Freestone for this weekend, June 6th. Today is also the last day for “early registration” which remains open until 11pm tonight.
Saturday (June 6, 2015)
2:00pm Gate Opens
2:30pm Registration Opens – Note: (AMA Membership required)
4:00pm Practice (Organized)
Upon Completion of Practice
1. Riders Meeting (Over P.A.) – Note: First 3 Classes Report to Staging.
2. Opening Ceremonies
3. Racing Begins
Classes include (all classes are Mod unless Specified):
50cc Limited A/C 4-8;
51cc Limited 4-6;
51cc Limited 6-7
51cc Limited 7-8;
51cc Limited 4-8;
Beginner 65-85 7-11;
Beginner Mini Sr 12-16;
Mini Sr 12-15;
250 C 12-16;
250 C 17+;
Vet 25+ Amateur;
Vet 40+ C/D;
2 Moto Format (Divisions if necessary)
Top 20 in Each Class from Overall in Series will be seeded to SHOOTOUT.
Must finish ONE moto at ONE round of series to be seeded at SHOOTOUT (No minimum rounds)
200% Payback: Pro Classes
100% Payback: Vet A Open
Trophies 1st-5th at each round
Awards 1st-5th for Each Overall Series
No Trophies/Awards to Expert/Pro Classes
Riders Must Compete in 3 of 4 Rounds for Overall Series Awards & Contingency
Riders must be present at SHOOTOUT to receive awards & series contingency
$10 Gate Passes/person (Under 6 Free) – (Cash Only at the Gate)
$35 Online Entry Fee/class ($40 Post Entry)
Online & Registration at Track:
All minors participating in this event without parents must come with a notarized statement from parents or legal guardian giving permission for another adult to act as guardian to sign releases. See website for example under Minors Consent Tab.
1. Online Sign Up is open from Monday, May 25th through Tuesday, June 2, 2015 (11:00pm).
2. Online Pre-Registration gives you the option to pay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
3. Registration (race weekend) accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express or cash only. NO CHECKS.
4. To “finalize” race entry, Pre-Entry riders (to include parent/guardian/authorized adult if rider is a minor) MUST check in at Registration (Scoring Tower) to sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed to practice or race.
5. Two notarized parental consent statements are needed for guardian/authorized adult to sign releases for minor.
6. ALL RIDERS must be present at registration wearing wristband to register, sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed on track to practice or race.
Age Effective: January 1, 2015
AMA membership available at track or online at: http://www.amajoin.com/TEMOGR
Dry Camping Saturday Night (FREE)
89.3 FM Broadcast
Track & Series Information:
Phone: (713) 962-3386
Track Address: 470 County Road 995 / Wortham, TX. 76693
Track/Series Website: www.FreestoneMX.com
Hotel Headquarters: Promo Code: FreestoneMX
Comfort Inn: Mexia (254) 562-0200
Holiday Inn: Corsicana (903) 874-7440