FMF Texas Night Series (North)
April 12, 2011 (Wortham, Texas) – Online registration is open until Friday, April 29th for Round 3 of the 12th Annual FMF North Texas Night Series at Oakhill Raceway.
Below is the scheduled times on Saturday, April 30th for practice and racing.
8:00am – Gates Open
9:00am – Open Practice Registration
10a-3p – Open Practice
10a-4p – Race Registration
4:00pm – Practice
6:00pm – Racing Begins
Classes include (all classes are Mod unless Specified):
50cc Stock Inj 4-8 (JR,KDX,KTM-MA & SX Mini, P3,PW);
51cc Stock 4-6; 51cc Stock 7-8; 51cc Stock 4-8 Open;
65cc 7-9; 65cc 10-11; 65cc 7-11 Open;
85cc Beginner 9-15; 85cc 9-11; 85cc 9-13 Open; 85cc 12-15;
Supermini 12-16; Girls 9-15; Women 12yrs+;
Schoolboy 12-16; Collegeboy 14-24;
250 C; 250 B; 250 A; 250 Amateur Open; 250 Beginner;
450 C; 450 B; 450 A; 450 Amateur Open; 450 Beginner;
25+ Open; 30+ Open; 40+ Open; Vet Amateur Open; Vet A Open
- · 200% Payback to Pro Classes
- · 100% Trophies to 50/51cc Classes
- · Trophies 1st-5th at each round
- · Awards 1st– 5th for Overall Series (Must attend last round to receive Overall Awards & Contingency)
- · No Trophies to Pro Classes
- · 250cc Class includes 125cc, 250F and 250cc 2 stroke
- · 450cc Class includes 250cc 2 stroke and 450F
- · Riders Must Compete in 4 of 5 Rounds for Overall Awards
- · Riders must attend last round to receive product contingency
- · 50cc Stock Injected eligible bikes (Suzuki JR50, Kawasaki KDX50, KTM Mini Adventure, Cobra P3, Yamaha PW50)
- · Points – Overall per round
1st 25, 2nd 22, 3rd 20, 4th 18, 5th 16
Note: Minus one point every position through 20th
One participation point given for every position that scores
- · 2 Moto Format (Divisions if necessary)
- $10 Gate Passes/person – Under 3 Free
- $35 Entry Fee per class
- $10 Camping
Online Sign Up & Registration at Track
1. Online Sign Up closes midnight, April 28th
2. Online Pre-Registration gives you the option to pay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
3. Registration (race weekend) accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express or cash only. No checks.
4. To “finalize” race entry, Pre-Entry riders (to include parent/guardian if rider is a minor) MUST check in at the first window on the right, designated for Pre-Entry Registration at the scoring tower to sign releases.
5. Minors with Guardian/Authorized Adult must have two copies of “notarized” statement to be able to sign releases for minor.
6. ALL RIDERS must be present at registration and wearing armband.
7. ALL RIDERS must report to tower to pay for and receive practice sticker each day.
8. A rider will NOT be allowed on track without a practice sticker and armband.
9. If “Organized Practice” is in effect, you must practice with your designated group.
Age Effective: January 1, 2011
RV Hook-Ups $25/day
No Camping Friday night.
Bike Wash in your pit only
FM Broadcast 89.1FM (Bring Your Portable Radio)
Track: 903-599-1888 (Outgoing Message Only)
Race Event Track Information:
Follow directions given on website www.oakhillmx.com
KTM (9 Rounds)