September 19, 2016 (Wortham, Texas) – With the final of the 2nd Annual Moto Masters Suzuki Cup Series presented by Shock Sox about to end its second year, the finale is only one month away. For those that ran 4 out of the 6 rounds, overall awards will be handed out one hour after the last moto on Saturday, October 22nd. Much like how the year started off with over 200 entries, all riders are welcome back to join in the fun that is Vet racing.
Below is the full weekend schedule.
Friday (October 21, 2016)
6:00pm-10:00pm Gate Hours
7:00-8:00pm Registration Hours
Note: (No Membership Required)
Saturday (October 22, 2016)
6:00am Gates Open
6:30-8:30am Registration Opens
7:30am Practice Begins (2 Rounds)
Grp 1 – Expert/Intermediate (All Ages)
Grp 2 – Novice (All Ages)
Grp 3 – Jedi 60+/Beginner/Womens/Post Vintage
Upon Completion of Practice
1. Riders Meeting (Pavilion)
2. Opening Ceremonies
3. Racing Begins
Classes include (all classes are Mod unless Specified):
- Junior 25+ A;
- Junior 25+ B;
- Junior 25+ C/D;
- Junior 25+ Open;
- Vet 30+ A;
- Vet 30+ B;
- Vet 30+ C;
- Vet 30+ Beginner;
- Vet 30+ Womens;
- Vet 35+ A;
- Vet 35+ B;
- Vet 35+ C/D;
- Senior 40+ A;
- Senior 40+ B;
- Senior 40+ C/D;
- Senior 45+ A;
- Senior 45+ B;
- Senior 45+ C/D;
- Masters 50+ A/B;
- Masters 50+ C/D;
- Masters 55+ A/B;
- Masters 55+ C/D
- Jedi 60+;
- Post Vintage – (Through 1989)
Points per Moto (1-Point Scale)
2 Moto Format
100% Payback: “A” Classes (10 Entries or Less, 50% of Field)
30% Trophies (Max through 5th Overall)
Series Overall Awards 1st-5th
No Event Trophies to “A” Expert/Pro Classes
Riders Must Compete in 4 of 6 Rounds for Overall Series Awards
Riders must be present at LAST ROUND to receive awards & series contingency
$10 Gate Fee per Day (Under 6 Free)
a. (Cash Only at the Gate)
$35 Online Entry Fee/class ($40 Post Entry)
Series Schedule (All Races on Saturday):
Rd 1 – Sat, March 5 Swan MX Raceway Park
Rd 2 – Sat, April 2 Rio Bravo MX Park
Rd 3 – Sat, May 14 Oakhill Raceway
Rd 4 – Sat, July 9 Village Creek MX Park
Rd 5 – Sat, September 10 Johnsonville MX Farm
Rd 6 – Sat, October 22 Freestone Raceway
Rain Dates: If any round on Saturday rains out, the following day (Sunday) may serve as the “rain date”.
Online & Registration at Track:
1. Online Sign Up is open from Monday, October 10th through Tuesday, October 18, 2016 (11:00pm)
2. Registration (At Track) accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express or cash only. NO CHECKS.
3. To “finalize” race entry, Pre-Entry riders (to include parent/guardian/authorized adult if rider is a minor) MUST check in at Registration (Scoring Tower) to sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed to practice or race.
4. ALL RIDERS must be present at registration wearing wristband to register, sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed on track to practice or race.
5. Riders “MUST” bring last 4 digits of VIN of every bike competing on when registering.
Age Effective: January 1, 2016
RV Spots are first come, first served
Dry Camping Fee $10 (Friday night)
Bike Wash Only at Designated Areas
No Pit Bike racing. Only 1st gear riding allowed on the pit roads. Do not ride in the parking areas or grass! All riders under 21 years MUST wear a helmet.
FM Radio Broadcast at 88.3 FM
LIVE Webcast exclusive on iPhone App & website.
Must hold a Valid Driver’s License to drive Golf Carts or Utility Vehicles.
Permitted Pit Vehicles include:
o Golf Carts
o Side x Side
o Scooter & Bicycles with Helmet
o All Permitted Pit Vehicles must be parked for the night by 10:00pm.
SUZUKI (6 Rounds)
Hotel Headquarters: (Ask for Freestone MX discount)
Comfort Inn – Mexia (254) 562-0005