March 20, 2017 (Wortham, Texas) – While all the attention this week is on the JS7 Spring Championship, it also means night racing in Texas is about to kick off in grand style. The 18th Annual FMF Texas Night Series will begin on Saturday, April 8th at the original Freestone County Raceway. The six round series will start and end at Freestone while visiting 4 other tracks in Texas.
One of the new efforts in 2017 is bringing tighter groups of classes. الرهان الرياضي Many young riders have benefited by the new 51cc classes so now the series will offer the 65cc (9-10) class. This new class structure for the FMF Texas Night Series will now offer riders a chance to be the senior age in at least one class every year from 6 years through 13 years old. New efforts like this will bring the competition closer and more fair. لعبة فلوس
Early registration will open on Monday, March 27th.
- Rd 1 – April 8 – Freestone County Raceway
- Rd 2 – April 29 – Village Creek MX Park
- Rd 3 – May 20 – Badlands MX Park
- Rd 4 – June 3 – Oakhill Raceway
- Rd 5 – June 10 – River Valley Motocross
- Rd 6 – June 24 – Freestone County Raceway