November 20, 2012 (Wortham, Texas) – Online registration is now open for the 4th Annual AllStar Amateurs at Freestone Raceway on Sunday, December 2nd. Save $5 per entry from now until Tuesday, November 27th (11pm) by signing up online. Click the link to get registered – https://secure.tracksideonlineresults.com/freestone/
Don’t forget to make it out on Saturday, December 1st for practice day on the Freestone national track. Flaggers and medical staff will be on-hand for Saturday’s practice. You don’t have to race in order to come ride on December 1st.
Below is the schedule for the weekend.
Saturday (December 1, 2012)
11:00am – 11:00pm Gate Hours
11:00am Practice Registration Opens
12:00pm – 4:30pm Practice (Organized) – Flaggers & Medical
12:00pm – 6:00pm Race Registration Hours
Sunday (December 2, 2012)
6:00am Gate Opens
6:30am – 8:00am Registration Hours
7:30am Organized Practice Begins
Upon Completion of Practice
Note: (1st three classes report to Staging)
Classes include (all classes are Mod unless Specified):
(See Class Structure page for more info)
50cc Stock 4-8 (P3,CRF,KDX,KTM-MA,JR,PW,TTR)
51cc Stock 4-6; 51cc Stock 7-8; 51cc Stock 4-8 Open;
65cc 7-9; 65cc 10-12; 65cc 7-12 Open;
85/150cc Beginner 9-15; 85cc 9-11; 85cc 9-13 Open;
85/150cc 12-15; Supermini 12-16;
Girls 9-15; Womens 12+;
Schoolboy 12-16; Collegeboy 16-24;
125-450 Amateur Open; 125-450 Beginner;
250 C; 250 B; 250 A;
450 C; 450 B; 450 A;
25+ Open; 30+ Open; 40+ Open;
Vet Amateur Open; Vet A Open
$10 Gate Passes/per person (Cash Only) – Under 6 Free
Gate Fee payable in full upon entering Saturday. If not staying for Sunday’s race, your wristband and gate receipt is required for full gate refund and must exit by 7pm Saturday.
$35 Pre-Entry/class – $40 Post-Entry/class
$55 Pre-Entry – Expert/Pro/class – $60 Post-Entry/class
$20 Saturday Practice
$3000 Purse for Expert/Pro classes (250 A, 450 A)
Purse 1st-10th (or 50% of Field if less than 20 Entry’s)
a. (See Payout Scale)
100% Payback (Vet A Open)
Contingency & Awards 1st-5th (All Amateur classes)
Contingency & Awards 1st-3rd (All Expert classes)
All minors attending this event without parents must come with a notarized statement from parents or legal guardian giving permission for another adult to act as guardian to sign releases. See website for example under Minors Consent Tab.
Online Sign Up & Registration at Track:
1. Online Sign Up is from Monday, November 19th until Tuesday, November 27, 2012 (11:00pm).
2. Online Pre-Registration must be paid by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
3. Registration at the track accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or cash only. NO CHECKS.
4. To “finalize” race entry, Pre Entry riders (to include parent/guardian/authorized adult if rider is a minor) MUST check in at Registration (Scoring Tower) to sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed to practice or race.
5. All minor riders must have a Parent present or a Guardian/Authorized Adult with notarized parental consent statement to be able to sign releases for minor in order to compete or participate in any activities. Two notarized statements are needed…one to file with the event clerk at registration and the other to be kept with Guardian/Authorized Adult.
6. ALL RIDERS must be present at registration and wearing wristband to register, sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed on track to practice or race.
7. A rider will NOT be allowed on track without a practice sticker and armband.
8. Organized Practice will be in effect. Rider must practice with designated group.
Age Effective: January 1, 2012
No RV Hook-Ups.
Bike Wash Available
FM Broadcast 88.3FM
Live Webcast and iPhone Streaming
No Pit Bike riding.
Must hold a valid drivers license to drive Golf Karts or Utility Vehicle.
No Pit Bikes or ATV’s (4-Wheelers) allowed.
Permitted Pit Vehicles include:
Golf Carts – MUST have Valid Drivers License (DL) to operate vehicle.
Side x Side – MUST have Valid DL to operate utility vehicle.
Scooter with Helmet (must be legal to drive).
Bicycles with Helmet.
All Permitted Pit Vehicles must be parked by 10:00pm.
From I-45, Exit #213. Go West 6 miles and look for CR995. Follow the MX signs.
Best Western – Mexia (254) 562-0200
Promo Code: freestonemx