March 4, 2013 (Wortham, Texas) – Online registration is open until 11pm on Monday, March 11th for the 3rd Annual James Stewart AMA Spring Championship presented by Oakley, Parts Unlimited and THOR at Freestone Raceway in Wortham, Texas from March 19th-23rd. Save $20 per entry when registering online for the meet.
Early staging is being offered for FREE at the Freestone County Raceway amateur track at 470 County Road 995. Early staging begins on Saturday, March 16th at 9am. Below is the remaining schedule for the week.
Sunday (March 17, 2013)
Monday (March 18, 2013)
Official Racer Move-In
Note: 1. You must first pick up transponder before coming to registration.
Note: 2. If you already own a transponder, go straight to registration.
Tuesday (March 19, 2013)
Wednesday (March 20) – Sat (March 23)
NOTE: 1st Moto Gate Pick determined by Timed Practice.
Classes include (all classes are Mod unless Specified):
50cc Stock 4-8; 51cc Stock 4-6; 51cc Mod 4-6; 51cc Stock 7-8; 51cc Mod 7-8; 51cc Stock 4-8 Open; 51cc Mod 4-8 Open;
65cc 7-9 Stock; 65cc 7-9 Mod; 65cc 10-12 Stock; 65cc 10-12 Mod; 65cc 7-12 Open;
85cc 9-11 Stock; 85cc 9-11 Mod; 85cc 9-13 Open; 85cc 12-14 Stock; 85cc 12-14 Mod; 85/150cc 12-15 Stock; 85/150cc 12-15 Mod;
Supermini 1 12-15; Supermini 2 13-16;
Girls Jr 7-13; Girls Sr 12-16; Womens 12+;
Schoolboy 1 12-16; Schoolboy 2 13-16; Collegeboy 16-24
250 C Stock; 250 C Mod; 250 B Stock; 250 B Mod; 250 A;
250 A Pro Sport; 250 Amateur Open;
450 C Stock; 450 C Mod; 450 B Stock; 450 B Mod; 450 A;
450 A Pro Sport; 450 Amateur Open
25+ Amateur; 25+ A;
35+ Amateur; 35+ A;
45+ Amateur; 45+ A;
Note: See Class Structure page for specific rules for each class.
Note: (1) No Gate Fee for that day if arriving after 3pm.
All minors attending this event without parents must come with a notarized statement from parents or legal guardian giving permission for another adult to act as guardian to sign releases. See website for example under Minors Consent Tab.
Online Sign Up, US Mail or Registration at Track:
Online & Track Registration
1. Online Sign Up is open from Monday, December 3, 2012 through Monday, March 11, 2013 (11:00pm).
2. Online Pre-Registration gives you the option to pay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express while online.
3. Before going to tower to finalize registration on race week, you MUST go to eScore tent to receive transponder first.
4. Registration (race weekend) accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express or cash only. No checks.
5. To “finalize” race entry, Pre-Entry riders (to include parent/guardian if rider is a minor) MUST check in at Registration (Scoring Tower) to sign releases.
6. All Pre-Entries customers must report in Pre-Entry line at Scoring Tower.
7. ALL RIDERS must be present at registration.
8. Riders MUST bring last 4 of VIN of every bike competing on when registering.
9. US Mail form can be found at www.FreestoneMX.com and must be filled out and received by the Monday, March 11, 2013.
10. Mechanics MUST report to registration to receive Mechanics Access Armband.
Track: (713) 962-3386
From I-45, Exit #213. Go West 6 miles and look for CR995. Follow the MX signs.
Hotel Event Headquarters:
Best Western – Corsicana (903) 872-0020 (Must Call & Say Keyword, “FreestoneMX”)
Rate is $54.99 + fees per night
Click on “Lodging” at www.FreestoneMX.com for additional listings.
You must be logged in to post a comment.