FMF South Texas Night Series
April 12, 2011 (Wortham, Texas) – Round 2 of the FMF South Texas Night Series hits B&C Highlands Motocross Park this Saturday, April 23rd.
B&C Highlands will finish out the month of April for the south series and take us into a great month of racing. The series will find it’s way to the famed Rio Bravo on May 7th for round 3. On Saturday, May 14th it will be onto Ultimate MX for round 4 and then ending with the north vs the south SHOOTOUT at Freestone on Friday, May 27th.
To check results and points for the series, go to www.FreestoneMx.com for complete info.
Saturday (April 24, 2011)
2:00pm Gate Opens
2:30pm Registration Opens
Note: (No AMA Membership required)
4:00pm Practice (Organized)
1. Riders Meeting (Over P.A.)
Note: First 3 Classes Report to Staging.
2. Opening Ceremonies
3. Racing Begins
Classes include (all classes are Mod unless Specified):
50cc Stock Inj 4-8 (JR,KDX,KTM-MA & SX Mini, P3,PW)
51cc Stock 4-6
51cc Stock 7-8
51cc Stock 4-8 Open
65cc 7-11 Open
85cc Beginner 9-15
85cc 9-13 Open
250 Amateur Open
450 Amateur Open
Vet Amateur Open
Vet A Open
· 200% Payback: Pro Classes
· 100% Payback: Vet A Open
· 100% Trophies: 50/51cc Classes
· Trophies 1st-5th at each round
· Awards 1st-5th for Overall Series (Must attend last round to receive Overall Awards & Contingency)
· No Trophies to Expert/Pro Classes
· Riders Must Compete in 4 of 5 Rounds for Overall Awards
· Riders must attend last round to receive product contingency
· Points – Overall per round
1st 25, 2nd 22, 3rd 20, 4th 18, 5th 16
Note: Minus one point every position through 20th
One participation point given for every position that scores
· 2 Moto Format (Divisions if necessary)
· $10 Gate Passes/person (Under 6 Free)
(Cash Only at the Gate)
· $35 Entry Fee/class
Registration at Track
1. Registration (race weekend) accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express or cash only. No checks.
2. Minors with Guardian/Authorized Adult must have two copies of “notarized” statement to be able to sign releases for minor.
3. ALL RIDERS must be present at registration and wearing armband.
4. ALL RIDERS must report to tower to register and receive practice sticker.
5. A rider will NOT be allowed on track without a practice sticker and armband.
6. If “Organized Practice” is in effect, you must practice with your designated group.
Age Effective: January 1, 2011
No RV Hook-Ups
KTM (9 Rounds)
Series Promoter and Track Info:
Series Info: www.FreestoneMX.com
Location: 11545 Crosby Lynchburg Rd.
Crosby, Texas 77532