Weather Update: NMA Qualifier

May 10, 2013 (Wortham, Texas) – On Thursday we only received 0.5 inch of rain so the facility is fine thus far.  As dry as it has been in Freestone County, the ground absorbed the water.  As of Friday morning at 8:00am, it appears we will receive a little shower this morning but the bulk of the rain is south headed across the Houston metro area.  As we mentioned yesterday, the track is sealed tight and with all the rock parking in the pits we have, we do not expect any issues.

We will update you once again tomorrow morning unless something changes today.  A decision will be made by 9am Saturday (May 11th) morning as to racing Saturday’s NMA Grand National Qualifier here at Freestone County Raceway.  As of now, everything is a go.


Leave a Reply