December 3, 2015 (Wortham, Texas) – Beautiful blue skies and perfect temperatures will great the elder statesmen of the Moto Masters this Saturday at Freestone Raceway. Gates will open on Friday at 6:00pm and registration will welcome the early arrivals from 7-8pm. After the racing is completed on Saturday, the Series Awards Presentation will be conducted 30 minutes after the last Moto.
Below is the full schedule for Round 5 of the Moto Masters Suzuki Cup Series.
Friday (December 4, 2015) No Friday Practice
6:00pm-10:00pm Gate Hours
7:00-8:00pm Registration Hours
Note: (No Membership Required)
Saturday (December 5, 2015)
6:30am Gates Open
7:00-9:00am Registration Hours
8:00am Practice Begins (2 Rounds)
Only One (1) Group/Rider
• Grp 1 Expert/Intermediate (All Ages)
• Grp 2 Novice (All Ages) except below
• Grp 3 Jedi 60+/Beginner/Womens/Vintage/Post Vintage
Upon Completion of Practice
1. Riders Meeting (Pavilion)
2. Opening Ceremonies
3. Racing Begins
Classes include (all classes are Mod unless Specified):
Junior 25+ A;
Junior 25+ B;
Junior 25+ C/D;
Vet 30+ A;
Vet 30+ B;
Vet 30+ C;
Vet 30+ Beginner;
Vet 30+ Womens;
Vet 35+ A;
Vet 35+ B;
Vet 35+ C/D;
Senior 40+ A;
Senior 40+ B;
Senior 40+ C;
Senior 40+ Beginner;
Senior 45+ A;
Senior 45+ B;
Senior 45+ C/D;
Masters 50+ A;
Masters 50+ Amateur;
Vintage – (Through 1975 Air-Cooled, Twin Shock);
Post Vintage – (Through 1989)
• Points per Moto (1-Point Scale)
• 2 Moto Format
• 100% Payback: “A” Classes (10 Entries or Less, 50% of Field)
• 30% Trophies (Max through 5th Overall)
• Series Overall Awards 1st-5th
• No Trophies/Awards to Expert/Pro Classes
• Riders Must Compete in 3 of 5 Rounds for Overall Series Awards. Riders with 2 or less rounds will be dropped from points and all other will advance.
• Riders must be present at LAST ROUND to receive awards & series contingency
• Series Awards Presentation will be 30 minutes after last Moto.
• $10 Gate Fee per Day (Under 6 Free)
(Cash Only at the Gate)
• $35 Online Entry Fee/class ($40 Post Entry)
Online & Registration at Track:
1. Online Sign Up is open from Monday, November 23rd through Tuesday, December 1, 2015 (11:00pm)
2. Registration (At Track) accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express or cash only. NO CHECKS.
3. To “finalize” race entry, Pre-Entry riders (to include parent/guardian/authorized adult if rider is a minor) MUST check in at Registration (Scoring Tower) to sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed to practice or race.
4. 2 notarized parental consent statements are needed for guardian/authorized adult to sign releases for minor.
5. ALL RIDERS must be present at registration wearing wristband to register, sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed on track to practice or race.
6. Riders “MUST” bring last 4 digits of VIN of every bike competing on when registering.
Age Effective: January 1, 2015
RV Spots are first come, first served
Dry Camping Fee $10 (Friday night)
Bike Wash Only at Designated Areas
No Pit Bike racing. Only 1st gear riding allowed on the pit roads. Do not ride in the parking areas or grass! All riders under 21 years MUST wear a helmet.
FM Radio Broadcast at 88.3 FM
Must hold a Valid Driver’s License to drive Golf Carts or Utility Vehicles.
Permitted Pit Vehicles include:
o Golf Carts
o Side x Side
o Scooter & Bicycles with Helmet
o All Permitted Pit Vehicles must be parked for the night by 10:00pm.
SUZUKI (5 Rounds)
Track & Series Information:
Track: (713) 962-3386
Track Web: www.FreestoneMX.com
Track Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Series Website: www.TexasMX.com
Hotel Headquarters: (Ask for FreestoneMX discount)
Holiday Inn Express – Corsicana (903) 874-7440
Comfort Inn – Mexia (254) 562-0005
Rain Dates: If Saturday rains out, the following day (Sunday) may serve as the “rain date”.