April 8, 2013 (Wortham, Texas) – Online registration remains open until 11pm on Tuesday (tomorrow), April 9th for the North series at Freestone and the South series at Ultimate MX in Alvin. Before you leave for the race, here are some things you should know. If you missed the first round, you might want to read it too.
- Online registration fees are frozen at 2006 level ($30 per entry).
- If you missed round one, you still can be eligible for overall series contingency and awards if you compete this weekend.
- The north and south points are not combined. Each series has four rounds and riders will collect the contingency at the SHOOTOUT without being required to race at Shootout if they competed in three out of four rounds.
- There are no minimum rounds required to be qualified for the Invitational SHOOTOUT. A rider only must be in the Top 20 in points from either the North Texas Night Series or the South Texas Night Series at the end of the four round series.
- Each moto is scored so it is important to know if you crash or have a mechanical in either moto, stop before the finish line and wait for the checkered flag to get points. Once the checked is out, you can push your bike across or next to the finish line.
If you are not registered for the weekend, here are your links to do so.
North – Freestone https://secure.tracksideonlineresults.com/freestone/
South – Ultimate http://scorekeepersink.com/Sign_Up_B9AM.php
For more series information, go to http://18.104.22.168/racing/events-2/texas-night-series/.