November 26, 2012 (Wortham, Texas) – Online registration closes tomorrow, Tuesday, November 27th at 11pm for the 4th Annual AllStar Amateurs at Freestone Raceway on Sunday, December 2nd. To save $5 per entry, just click the link to get registered – https://secure.tracksideonlineresults.com/freestone/
Don’t forget to make it out on Saturday, December 1st for practice day on the Freestone national track. Flaggers and medical staff will be on-hand for Saturday’s practice. You don’t have to race in order to come ride on December 1st.
If you need a hotel room, the Best Western in Mexia offers a great discount for those that use the code “Freestone MX”. Just call (254) 562-0200 to reserve your room.
We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving week and congrats to all our Texas riders who battled at the AMA Winter Olympics in Florida this past week.
Winter Olympic Champions:
- Supercross: Alec Mellick (Mini Sr 12-15 Mod)
- Motocross – Branden Walther (65 7-9 Stock)
- Motocross – TJ Uselman (65 10-11 Mod)
Honorable Mention from the Winter Oylmpics go to Taylor Higgins, John Short, Challen Tennant, Parker Mashburn and Tommy LeClere IV.
Below is the schedule for the weekend.
- 11:00am – 11:00pm Gate Hours
- 11:00am Practice Registration Opens
- 12:00pm – 4:30pm Practice (Organized) – Flaggers & Medical
- 12:00pm – 6:00pm Race Registration Hours
- 6:00am Gate Opens
- 6:30am – 8:00am Registration Hours
- 7:30am Organized Practice Begins
- Upon Completion of Practice
- Riders Meeting
- Opening Ceremonies
- Racing Begins
- $10 Gate Passes/per person (Cash Only) – Under 6 Free
- $35 Pre-Entry/class – $40 Post-Entry/class
- $55 Pre-Entry – Expert/Pro/class – $60 Post-Entry/class
- $20 Saturday Practice
- $10 Camping
- $3000 Purse for Expert/Pro classes (250 A, 450 A)
- Purse 1st-10th (or 50% of Field if less than 20 Entry’s)
- 100% Payback (Vet A Open)
- Contingency & Awards 1st-5th (All Amateur classes)
- Contingency & Awards 1st-3rd (All Expert classes)
Online Sign Up & Registration at Track:
- Online Sign Up is from Monday, November 19th until Tuesday, November 27, 2012 (11:00pm) Link: https://secure.tracksideonlineresults.com/freestone/
- Online Pre-Registration must be paid by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- Registration at the track accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or cash only. NO CHECKS.
- To “finalize” race entry, Pre Entry riders (to include parent/guardian/authorized adult if rider is a minor) MUST check in at Registration (Scoring Tower) to sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed to practice or race.
- All minor riders must have a Parent present or a Guardian/Authorized Adult with notarized parental consent statement to be able to sign releases for minor in order to compete or participate in any activities. Two notarized statements are needed…one to file with the event clerk at registration and the other to be kept with Guardian/Authorized Adult.
- ALL RIDERS must be present at registration and wearing wristband to register, sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed on track to practice or race.
- A rider will NOT be allowed on track without a practice sticker and armband.
- Organized Practice will be in effect. Rider must practice with designated group.
- Age Effective: January 1, 2012
- No RV Hook-Ups.
- Bike Wash Available
- FM Broadcast 88.3FM
- Live Webcast and iPhone Streaming
- No Pit Bike riding.
- Must hold a valid drivers license to drive Golf Karts or Utility Vehicle.
- No Pit Bikes or ATV’s (4-Wheelers) allowed.
- Permitted Pit Vehicles include:
- Golf Carts – MUST have Valid Drivers License (DL) to operate vehicle.
- Side x Side – MUST have Valid DL to operate utility vehicle.
- Scooter with Helmet (must be legal to drive).
- Bicycles with Helmet.
- All Permitted Pit Vehicles must be parked by 10:00pm.
From I-45, Exit #213. Go West 6 miles and look for CR995.
Follow the MX signs.
Best Western – Mexia (254) 562-0200
Promo Code: freestonemx