April 26, 2016 (Celeste, Texas) – Stop thinking about joining the 17th Annual FMF Texas Night Series and jump in this weekend for Round 3 on Saturday, April 30th at Badlands MX Park. With two rounds down, there are eight more points paying moto’s to add up points.
Save $5 per entry by using “early registration“. Online signup remains open until 11pm tonight. If you cannot get registered online, registration at the track will open on Saturday, April 30th at 2:30pm.
Below is the complete schedule for Badlands MX.
Saturday (April 30, 2016)
2:00pm Gate Opens
2:30pm Registration Opens – Note: (AMA Membership required)
4:00pm Practice (Organized)
Upon Completion of Practice
1. Riders Meeting (Over P.A.)
Note: First 3 Classes Report to Staging.
2. Opening Ceremonies
3. Racing Begins
Classes include (all classes are Mod unless Specified):
50cc Limited A/C 4-8;
51cc Limited 4-6;
51cc Limited 6-7
51cc Limited 7-8;
51cc Limited 4-8;
Beginner 65-85 7-11;
Beginner Mini Sr 12-16;
Mini Sr 12-15;
250 C 12-16;
Vet 25+ Amateur;
Vet 25+ A
Vet 30+; C/D
Vet 40+ C/D;
2 Moto Format (Divisions if necessary)
200% Payback: Pro Classes
100% Payback: Vet 25+ A
Awards 1st-5th at each Round
Awards 1st-7th for Overall Series
No Trophies/Awards to Expert/Pro Classes
Riders Must Compete in 4 of 6 Rounds for Overall Series Awards & Contingency
Riders must be present at Round 6 to receive awards & series contingency
$10 Gate Passes/person (Under 6 Free)
(Cash Only at the Gate)
$35 Online Entry Fee/class ($40 Post Entry)
Online & Registration at Track:
All minors attending this event without parents must come with a notarized statement from parents or legal guardian giving permission for another adult to act as guardian to sign releases. See website for example under Minors Consent Tab.
1. Online Sign Up is open from Monday, April 18th through Tuesday, April 26, 2016 (11:00pm).
2. Online Pre-Registration gives you the option to pay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
3. Registration (race weekend) accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express or cash only. NO CHECKS.
4. To “finalize” race entry, Pre-Entry riders (to include parent/guardian/authorized adult if rider is a minor) MUST check in at Registration (Scoring Tower) to sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed to practice or race.
5. Two notarized parental consent statements are needed for guardian/authorized adult to sign releases for minor.
6. ALL RIDERS must be present at registration wearing wristband to register, sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed on track to practice or race.
Age Effective: January 1, 2016 except below:
Age Effective: April 1, 2016 – College & Vet Classes
AMA membership available at track or online at:
Dry Camping Saturday Night (Free)
99.9 FM Broadcast
Days Inn 5000 I-30
Greenville, TX. 75402
Rd 1 Sat, April 2 Freestone County Raceway
Rd 2 Sat, April 16 Village Creek MX Park
Rd 3 Sat, April 30 Badlands MX Park
Rd 4 Sat, May 14 Oakhill Raceway
Rd 5 Sat, June 4 River Valley Motocross
Rd 6 Sat, June 18 Freestone County Raceway