Monday, July 14, 2014 (Wortham, Texas) – Online registration remains open until 11pm tomorrow (Tues, July 15th) for Round 3 of the Fly Racing AMA Full Moon Series set for this Saturday, July 19th at Freestone County Raceway. This is also an opportunity for riders in the Main Event Series to have their warm-up before they visit the BIG lights in Wortham.
This weekends Full Moon round will only be the second time that the Freestone County Raceway lights will be turned on so don’t miss out. If you are not able to make the event, you can listen in LIVE to the broadcast from the tower as JP Parsons calls the action from the exclusive Freestone iPhone app or from your computer at home.
Save yourself the time in line and $5 per entry by signing up early online. To do so, just go to https://secure.tracksideonlineresults.com/freestone/.
Saturday, July 19, 2014
2:00pm Gate Opens
3:00pm Registration Opens Note: (AMA Membership required)
5:00pm Practice (Organized)
Upon Completion of Practice:
1. Riders Meeting (Over P.A.) Note: First 3 Classes Report to Staging.
2. Opening Ceremonies
3. Racing Begins
Classes include (all classes are Mod unless Specified):
50cc Limited A/C 4-8
51cc Limited 4-6;
51cc Limited 6-7
51cc Limited 7-8;
51cc Limited 4-8;
Beginner 65-85 7-11;
Beginner Mini Sr 12-16;
Mini Sr 12-15
Girls Mini Sr
250 C 12-16
250 C 17+
Vet 25+ Amateur;
Vet 40+ C/D;
• Points per Moto
• 2 Moto Format (Divisions if necessary)
• 200% Payback: Pro Classes
• 100% Payback: Vet A
• Trophies 1st-5th at each round
• Series Overall Awards 1st-5th Amateur Class
• No Trophies/Awards to Expert/Pro Classes
• Riders Must Compete in 6 of 8 Rounds for
Overall Series Awards & Contingency
• Riders must be present at final round to receive
awards & series contingency
• $10 Gate Passes/person (Under 6 Free) (Cash Only at the Gate)
• $35 Online Entry Fee/class ($40 Post Entry)
Online & Registration at Track:
All minors attending this event without parents must come with a notarized statement from parents or legal guardian giving permission for another adult to act as guardian to sign releases. See website for example under Minors Consent Tab.
1. Online Sign Up is open from Monday, July 7th through Tuesday, July 15, 2014 (11:00pm).
2. Online Pre-Registration gives you the option to pay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
3. Registration (race weekend) accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express or cash only. NO CHECKS.
4. To “finalize” race entry, Pre-Entry riders (to include parent/guardian/authorized adult if rider is a minor) MUST check
in at Registration (Scoring Tower) to sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed to practice or race.
5. 2 notarized parental consent statements are needed for guardian/authorized adult to sign releases for minor.
6. ALL RIDERS must be present at registration wearing wristband to register, sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed on track to practice or race.
7. Riders must bring last 4 digits of VIN of every bike competing on when registering. العب واكسب
Age Effective: January 1, 2014
Points per Moto: 1st/30; 2nd/25; 3rd/21; 4th/18; 5th/16; 1pt 6th-20th
AMA membership available at track or online at: http://www.amajoin.com/TEMOGR
Payback: 200% (250 A & 450 A) – 100% (Vet A)
Must race in 6 of 8 rounds for overall awards/contingency.
Must be present at last round to receive overall series prizes. كازينو العرب 888
NO RV Hookups
Dry Camping Saturday Night (Free)
88.3 FM Broadcast
Bike Wash Available
No Pit Bike riding
Must hold valid drivers license to drive Golf Karts/Utility Vehicles.
Permitted Pit Vehicles include:
o Golf Carts – MUST have Valid Drivers License (DL) to operate vehicle.
o Side x Side – MUST have Valid DL to operate vehicle.
o Scooter & Bicycles with Helmet.
Promoter – www.BadlandsMX.com
Phone: (713) 962-3386
Track Address: 470 County Road 995 / Wortham, TX. 76693
Hotel Headquarters: Promo Code: FreestoneMX
Best Western: Mexia (254) 562-0200 (Call or Web)
Best Western: Corsicana (903) 872-0020 (Call Only)