August 10, 2016 (Wortham, Texas) – For those coming for this weekends Round 4 of the AMA Main Event Series, the gate will open promptly at 2pm on Saturday. Everyone is welcome to stay after the races for NO CHARGE. Yes ……… you can camp for FREE on Saturday night so you are not rushed to get out. We want everyone to enjoy the racing and then kick back and bench race in the pits. There is not any practice offered on Friday or Sunday.
Below is the full schedule for the weekend. We will see you Saturday night!
Saturday (August 13, 2016)
2:00pm Gate Opens
2:30-4:30pm Registration Opens
Note: (AMA Membership required)
4:15pm Riders Meeting
4:30pm Practice (Organized)
5:30pm Racing Begins
Upon Completion of Practice
1. Opening Ceremonies
2. Racing Begins
Classes include (all classes are Mod unless Specified):
50 LTD AC 4-8;
51 LTD 4-6;
51 LTD 7-8;
51 LTD Open 4-8;
65 Open 7-11;
65-85 Beginner 7-11;
85/150 Beginner 12-16;
85/150 Open 9-15;
School Boy 12-16;
College Boy 17-24;
Vet 25+ Amateur;
Vet 25+ A;
Vet 30+ C/D;
Vet 40+ C/D;
Supercross Format (Divisions if necessary)
First Moto finish is Gate Pick for 2nd Moto; 2nd Moto finish is riders overall
150% Payback: 250 A; 450 A; Vet A
Trophies 1st-5th at each round
Series Overall Awards 1st-5th Amateur Class
No Trophies/Awards to Expert/Pro Classes
No Minimum Requirement of how many Rounds for Overall Series Awards & Contingency
Supercross Moto Format (Divisions if necessary)
Points Scale: 1st 25, 2nd 22, 3rd 20, 4th 18, 5th 16 and one point less 6th through 20th.
$10 Gate Passes/person (Under 6 Free)
(Cash Only at the Gate)
$40 Online & Post Entry Fee/class
Online & Registration at Track:
All minors attending this event without parents must come with a notarized statement from parents or legal guardian giving permission for another adult to act as guardian to sign releases. See website for example under Minors Consent Tab.
1. Online Sign Up is open from Monday, August 1st through Tuesday, August 9, 2016 (11:00pm).
2. Online Pre-Registration gives you the option to pay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
3. Registration (race weekend) accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express or cash only. NO CHECKS.
4. To “finalize” race entry, Pre-Entry riders (to include parent/guardian/authorized adult if rider is a minor) MUST check in at Registration (Scoring Tower) to sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed to practice or race.
5. 2 notarized parental consent statements are needed for guardian/authorized adult to sign releases for minor.
6. ALL RIDERS must be present at registration wearing wristband to register, sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed on track to practice or race.
7. Riders MUST bring last 4 digits of VIN of every bike competing on when registering.
Age Effective: January 1, 2016 except below:
Age Effective: July 2, 2016 for College and Vet classes.
AMA membership available at track or online at: http://www.amajoin.com/TEMOGR
No other membership required
NO RV Hookups
Dry Camping Saturday Night (Free)
88.3 FM Broadcast
Bike Wash Available
No Pit Bike riding
Must hold valid driver’s license to drive Golf Karts or Utility Vehicles.
Permitted Pit Vehicles include:
o Golf Carts – MUST have Valid Drivers License (DL) to operate vehicle.
o Side x Side – MUST have Valid DL to operate vehicle.
o Scooter & Bicycles with Helmet.
Promoter: Larry Hughes email@example.com
Phone: (713) 962-3386
Track Address: 470 County Road 995 / Wortham, TX. 76693
Track/Series Website: www.FreestoneMX.com
Hotel Headquarters: Promo Code: FreestoneMX
Comfort Inn: Mexia (254) 562-0200
Rd 1 Sat July 2 Three Palms Sports Park
Rd 2 Sat, July 16 Austin DelValle MX Park
Rd 3 Sat July 23 Rio Bravo MX Park
Rd 4 Sat August 13 Freestone County Raceway
Rd 5 Sat August 20 Freedom MX Park
Rain Dates: July 9, July 30