Sunday (June 12, 2016)
Round 5 – FMF Texas Night Series
River Valley Motocross
8:00am Gate Opens
8:30am Registration Opens
Note: (AMA Membership required)
9:30am Practice (Organized)
Upon Completion of Practice
1. Riders Meeting (Over P.A.)
Note: First 3 Classes Report to Staging.
2. Opening Ceremonies
3. Racing Begins
Classes include (all classes are Mod unless Specified):
50cc Limited A/C 4-8;
51cc Limited 4-6;
51cc Limited 6-7
51cc Limited 7-8;
51cc Limited 4-8;
Beginner 65-85 7-11;
Beginner Mini Sr 12-16;
Mini Sr 12-15;
250 C 12-16;
Vet 25+ Amateur;
Vet 25+ A
Vet 30+; C/D
Vet 40+ C/D;
• 2 Moto Format (Divisions if necessary)
• 200% Payback: Pro Classes
• 100% Payback: Vet 25+ A
• Awards 1st-5th at each Round
• Awards 1st-7th for Overall Series
• No Trophies/Awards to Expert/Pro Classes
• Riders Must Compete in 4 of 6 Rounds for Overall Series Awards & Contingency
• Riders must be present at Round 6 to receive awards & series contingency
• $10 Gate Passes/person (Under 6 Free)
(Cash Only at the Gate)
• $35 Post Entry (No Pre-Entry offered)
Online & Registration at Track:
All minors attending this event without parents must come with a notarized statement from parents or legal guardian giving permission for another adult to act as guardian to sign releases. See website for example under Minors Consent Tab.
1. Online Sign Up is NOT offered.
2. Online Pre-Registration gives you the option to pay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
3. Registration (race weekend) accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express or cash only. NO CHECKS.
4. To “finalize” race entry, Pre-Entry riders (to include parent/guardian/authorized adult if rider is a minor) MUST check in at Registration (Scoring Tower) to sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed to practice or race.
5. Two notarized parental consent statements are needed for guardian/authorized adult to sign releases for minor.
6. ALL RIDERS must be present at registration wearing wristband to register, sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed on track to practice or race.
Age Effective: January 1, 2016 except below:
Age Effective: April 1, 2016 – College & Vet Classes
AMA membership available at track or online at: http://www.amajoin.com/TEMOGR
Dry Camping Saturday Night – $10/night
99.9 FM Broadcast
Track & Series Information:
Phone: (817) 932-3333
Track Address: 733 County Road 4757/Boyd 76023
Track Web: www.RiverValleyMotocross.com
Track Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Series Website: www.FreestoneMX.com
Motel 6 300 Holly Pkwy
Rhome, TX. 76078
Rd 1 Sat, April 2 Freestone County Raceway
Rd 2 Sat, April 16 Village Creek MX Park
Rd 3 Sat, April 30 Badlands MX Park (Rained Out)
Rd 4 Sat, May 14 Oakhill Raceway
Rd 3 Sat, May 28 Badlands MX Park (Make-Up)
Rd 5 Sat, June 4 River Valley Motocross (Rained Out)
Rd 5 Sun, June 12 River Valley MX (Make-Up)
Rd 6 Sat, June 18 Freestone County Raceway