May 10, 2016 (Alvord, Texas) – Oakhill Raceway is the sight for Round 4 of the 17th Annual FMF Texas Night Series this coming Saturday, May 14th. Prior to the FMF Texas Night Series, the Vet riders will be competing at Oakhill Raceway for Round 3 of the Moto Masters Series.
Early registration will remain open until 11pm tonight (Tuesday, May 10th). Save the $5 per entry and time in the line so you don’t waste time getting signed in at the registration tower. Once you check in, practice will begin at 4:00pm on Saturday. Below is the schedule for the FMF Texas Night Series.
Below is the full schedule for Round 4 of the FMF Texas Night Series.
Saturday (May 14, 2016)
2:00pm Gate Opens
2:30pm Registration Opens
Note: (AMA Membership required)
4:00pm Practice (Organized)
Upon Completion of Practice
1. Riders Meeting (Over P.A.)
Note: First 3 Classes Report to Staging.
2. Opening Ceremonies
3. Racing Begins
Classes include (all classes are Mod unless Specified):
50cc Limited A/C 4-8;
51cc Limited 4-6;
51cc Limited 6-7
51cc Limited 7-8;
51cc Limited 4-8;
Beginner 65-85 7-11;
Beginner Mini Sr 12-16;
Mini Sr 12-15;
250 C 12-16;
Vet 25+ Amateur;
Vet 25+ A;
Vet 30+; C/D
Vet 40+ C/D;
2 Moto Format (Divisions if necessary)
200% Payback: Pro Classes
100% Payback: Vet 25+ A
Awards 1st-5th at each Round
Awards 1st-7th for Overall Series
No Trophies/Awards to Expert/Pro Classes
Riders Must Compete in 4 of 6 Rounds for Overall Series Awards & Contingency
Riders must be present at Round 6 to receive awards & series contingency
$10 Gate Passes/person (Under 6 Free)
(Cash Only at the Gate)
$35 Online Entry Fee/class ($40 Post Entry)
Online & Registration at Track:
All minors attending this event without parents must come with a notarized statement from parents or legal guardian giving permission for another adult to act as guardian to sign releases. See website for example under Minors Consent Tab.
1. Online Sign Up is open from Monday, May 2nd through Tuesday, May 10, 2016 (11:00pm).
2. Registration at track (race weekend) accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express or cash only. NO CHECKS.
3. To “finalize” ONLINE entry, Pre-Entry riders (to include parent/guardian/authorized adult if rider is a minor) MUST check in at Registration (Scoring Tower) to PAY, sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed to practice or race.
4. Two notarized parental consent statements are needed for guardian/authorized adult to sign releases for minor.
5. ALL RIDERS must be present at registration wearing wristband to register, sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed on track to practice or race.
Age Effective: January 1, 2016 except below:
Age Effective: April 1, 2016 – College & Vet Classes
AMA membership available at track or online at: http://www.amajoin.com/TEMOGR
$25/day RV Hook-Ups – $10/Day Dry Camping
Bike Wash Available
Oakhill Radio 89.1 FM
Track & Series Information:
Track: (940) 577-2225
Track Web: www.OakhillMX.com
Track Email: email@example.com
Series Info: www.FreestoneMX.com
Hampton Inn & Suites – Decatur, TX (940) 627-4900
Rd 1 Sat, April 2 – Freestone County Raceway Rd 2 Sat, April 16 – Village Creek MX Park Rd 3 Sat, April 30 – Badlands MX Park(Rescheduled)
- Rd 4 Sat, May 14 – Oakhill Raceway
- Rd 3 Sat, May 28 – Badlands MX Park (Make-Up)
- Rd 5 Sat, June 4 – River Valley Motocross
- Rd 6 Sat, June 18 – Freestone County Raceway