April 12, 2016 (Ft Worth, Texas) – Today is the last day for “early registration” for Round 2 of the FMF Texas Night Series at Village Creek MX Park this Saturday night, April 16th. You have until 11pm to get signed up early or else you will have to fill out all the paperwork at the track on Saturday.
With an abundance of 50cc classes, new 85 and Vet classes along with temperatures already making us all sweat, having fun racing at night is the best escape. Grab a race buddy and come join us at Village Creek on Saturday.
Gates will open at 2pm Saturday with registration opening at 2:30pm. Below is the complete schedule.
Saturday (April 16, 2016)
2:00pm Gate Opens
2:30pm Registration Opens
Note: (AMA Membership required)
4:00pm Practice (Organized)
Upon Completion of Practice
1. Riders Meeting (Over P.A.)
Note: First 3 Classes Report to Staging.
2. Opening Ceremonies
3. Racing Begins
Classes include (all classes are Mod unless Specified):
50cc Limited A/C 4-8;
51cc Limited 4-6;
51cc Limited 6-7
51cc Limited 7-8;
51cc Limited 4-8;
Beginner 65-85 7-11;
Beginner Mini Sr 12-16;
Mini Sr 12-15;
250 C 12-16;
Vet 25+ Amateur;
Vet 25+ A
Vet 30+; C/D
Vet 40+ C/D;
2 Moto Format (Divisions if necessary)
200% Payback: Pro Classes
100% Payback: Vet 25+ A
Awards 1st-5th at each Round
Awards 1st-7th for Overall Series
No Trophies/Awards to Expert/Pro Classes
Riders Must Compete in 4 of 6 Rounds for Overall Series Awards & Contingency
Riders must be present at Round 6 to receive awards & series contingency
$10 Gate Passes/person (Under 6 Free)
(Cash Only at the Gate)
$35 Online Entry Fee/class ($40 Post Entry)
Online & Registration at Track:
All minors attending this event without parents must come with a notarized statement from parents or legal guardian giving permission for another adult to act as guardian to sign releases. See website for example under Minors Consent Tab.
1. Online Sign Up is open from Monday, April 4th through Tuesday, April 12, 2016 (11:00pm).
2. Registration at track (race weekend) accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express or cash only. NO CHECKS.
3. To “finalize” ONLINE entry, Pre-Entry riders (to include parent/guardian/authorized adult if rider is a minor) MUST check in at Registration (Scoring Tower) to PAY, sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed to practice or race.
4. Two notarized parental consent statements are needed for guardian/authorized adult to sign releases for minor.
5. ALL RIDERS must be present at registration wearing wristband to register, sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed on track to practice or race.
Age Effective: January 1, 2016 except below:
Age Effective: April 1, 2016 – College & Vet Classes
AMA membership available at track or online at:
No RV Hook-Ups
Bike Wash Available
99.9 FM Broadcast in the Pits
Track & Series Information:
Phone: (817) 572-7713
Address: 4840 Shelby Rd / Ft Worth / 76140
LaQuinta Inn & Suites
Forrest Hill, TX (817) 293-5800
Promotion Code: Village Creek Motocross
Rd 1 Sat, April 2 Freestone County Raceway
Rd 2 Sat, April 16 Village Creek MX Park
Rd 3 Sat, April 30 Badlands MX Park
Rd 4 Sat, May 14 Oakhill Raceway
Rd 5 Sat, June 4 River Valley Motocross
Rd 6 Sat, June 18 Freestone County Raceway
Rain Dates: If any round on Saturday rains out, the following day (Sunday) may serve as the “rain date”.