August 13, 2012 (Wortham, Texas) – The 4th Annual AllStar Amateurs is this coming Saturday, August 18th, under the stadium lights at Freestone County Raceway. Along with a host of amateur classes, the night will be highlighted by a $3000 Pro Purse. Below is the full schedule for the event.
Online registration will remain open until Tuesday, August 14th at 11pm. Registration will reopen at the track on Saturday, August 18th at 2:30pm.
Thanks for all our contingency sponsors including: Acerbis, Chili’s,Clif Bar, Engine Ice, FMF, Lucas Oil, Motion Pro, Moto Masters,PMP Sprockets, Pro Clean, Pro Taper, Red Bull Energy Drink, Red Bulletin, Renthal, Scott USA, Speed Graffix, Suspension Dynamics,THOR, Twin Air, VP Fuels, and Xtreme Kolors. Overall awards and contingency will go to the Top 5 in each of the 26 amateur classes. More door prizes and holeshot awards will also be given out.
Don’t forget to tune in and listen LIVE from the exclusive Freestone MX streaming iPhone App and webcast.
Saturday (August 18, 2012)
2:00pm Gate Opens
2:30pm Registration Hours
4:00pm Organized Practice Begins
Upon Completion of Practice
Note: (1st three classes report to Staging)
Classes include (all classes are Mod unless Specified):
– See Class Structure for more info –
50cc Stock 4-8 (P3,CRF,KDX,KTM-MA,JR,PW,TTR); 51cc Stock 4-6; 51cc Stock 7-8; 51cc Stock 4-8 Open; 65cc 7-9; 65cc 10-12; 65cc 7-12 Open; 85/150cc Beginner 9-15; 85cc 9-11; 85cc 9-13 Open; 85/150cc 12-15; Supermini 12-16; Girls 9-15; Womens 12+; Schoolboy 12-16; Collegeboy 16-24; 125-450 Beginner; 125-450 Amateur Open; 250 C; 250 B; 250 A; 450 C; 450 B; 450 A; 25+ Open; 30+ Open; 40+ Open; Vet Amateur Open; Vet A Open
$10 Gate Passes/per person (Cash Only)
o Under 6 Free
o $40 Post-Entry/class
$55 Pre-Entry per Expert/Pro class
o $60 Post-Entry per Expert/Pro class
$3000 Purse for Expert/Pro classes (250 A, 450 A)
Purse 1st-10th (or 50% of Field if less than 20 Entry’s)
a. (See Payout Scale)
100% Payback (Vet A Open)
Contingency & Awards 1st-5th
(All Amateur classes)
Contingency & Awards 1st-3rd
(All Expert classes)
Online Sign Up & Registration at Track
1. Online Sign Up is from Monday, August 6th until Tuesday, August 14, 2012 (11:00pm).
2. Online Pre-Registration must be paid by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
3. Registration at the track accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or cash only. NO CHECKS.
4. To “finalize” race entry, Pre Entry riders (to include parent/guardian/authorized adult if rider is a minor) MUST check in at Registration (Scoring Tower) to sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed to practice or race.
5. All minor riders must have a Parent present or a Guardian/Authorized Adult with notarized parental consent statement to be able to sign releases for minor in order to compete or participate in any activities. Two notarized statements are needed…one to file with the event clerk at registration and the other to be kept with Guardian/Authorized Adult.
6. ALL RIDERS must be present at registration and wearing wristband to register, sign releases and get practice sticker before you will be allowed on track to practice or race.
7. A rider will NOT be allowed on track without a practice sticker and armband.
8. Organized Practice will be in effect. Rider must practice with designated group.
Age Effective: January 1, 2012
No RV Hook-Ups.
Bike Wash Available
FM Broadcast 88.3FM (Bring Your Walkman or Portable Radio).
Live Webcast and iPhone Streaming
No Pit Bike riding.
Must hold a valid drivers license to drive Golf Karts or Utility Vehicle.
No Pit Bikes or ATV’s (4-Wheelers) allowed.
Permitted Pit Vehicles include:
Golf Carts – MUST have Valid Drivers License (DL) to operate vehicle.
Side x Side – MUST have Valid DL to operate utility vehicle.
Scooter with Helmet (must be legal to drive).
Bicycles with Helmet.
All Permitted Pit Vehicles must be parked by 10:00pm.
From I-45, Exit #213. Go West 6 miles and look for CR995.
Follow the MX signs.
Best Western – Mexia (254) 562-0200
Promo Code: freestonemx